Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Wanderlust Christmas

Every Christmas I scour the web finding delightful items that incorporate my wanderlust. I put them on my want-but-honestly-can't-afford-pile. Maaaaybe I'll get lucky and receive one or two of these gifts, but mostly I look at them and then move on. This year, I thought I would post my lovely list for all to see; maybe you will find one of these in your stocking on Christmas morn!





I have simply adored the Anywhere Travel Guide and was so bummed when I saw that they were sold out...I will simply have to stalk The Occasional Traveler Store until they are restocked!

Also I am smitten with another eye-catcher from The Occasional Traveler: the scratch map! I have a few more countries on my bucket list before I start reliving my adventures on this map.


My husband and I had a fabulous time on our honeymoon in Kauai six months (six months!) ago. This Kauai print brings back so many good memories!

That is just a smattering of my list. Santa? Are you reading my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails