Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wayfare Travel Blogging 101

What an exciting and stimulating class!  I loved interacting with Erica from Wayfare and getting expert advice from the other wonderful ladies involved!  One aspect of travel blogging that Erica talked about was finding the one aspect of traveling that really tugs at your heart, and going with your gut.  For Erica, it is all about barns and animals.

For me, it is all about people in action.  I love seeing people in motion-working, playing, laughing, talking-because I feel like it gives a glimpse into their inner self.  For that instant, you can connect with that person, even if you will never know their name or their life story.  

Thank you Erica--I look forward to growing as a blogger!



An Ethiopian man praying in the late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails