Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ohiopyle's Natural Waterslide



First, let me just say that I would never have attempted this daredevil stunt if it wasn't for the 60 year old local lady who basically called me chicken. I had to prove her wrong!

I made it down the actual slide like a champ. But, my story doesn't end where the video ends. No sir, I tried to get out of the stream, but the bottom was quite slippery, and my upper body strength, I discovered, is basically non-existent. So, after feeling like Sassy from Homeward Bound for a few minutes, I let the current take me...over a mini-waterfall.

My bumps, bruises, and jammed fingers were worth the glory of the story.

I also want to give a shout-out to my sister, who was such a champ that she thought she could pull me out of the water. Oh my, my, my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails